zaterdag 28 augustus 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Today is the day!
I decided to start my own blog!
This blog will be all about scrapbooking and digital scrapbooking.
And it will be in English because i made a lot of friends in the digiworld,who are not speaking Dutch,so they can visit my blog too!.
I would like to share some lay outs here and maybe some freebies.
But first I want to tell you about a great place where you can learn all these things! Its at Jessica Spraque.com http://www.jessicasprague.com/
She has great classes and a wonderful forum!!
I am planning to do a class about creating a blog,so my blog will be more personal and up to date in September. For now i just want to start with two lay outs i made this week!
This is the beach at Dishoek in Vlissingen (The Netherlands) On this LO you see my son and the boyfriend of my daughter. And in the distance you can even see my husband. I especially like the photo of the sand,you can almost feel the relief under your feet. In the journaling i tell you why i like the beach so much.
For this LO i used: Flanerie Digitales-Flanerie de Bonheur, K Fredricks -Tranquillity kit,JW Digiscraps -the one that got away,Lets go fly a kite- Graham like the cracker, Sinne Fiarafail.By Lisbonlioness, font -Charyn, and Century gothic.
This is Heusden, It is a fortified town,very attractive,and its not far from the place i live. Great place for a walk and there are nice terraces. On sunday the artistic shops are open and it gets very busy. I made some great photo's,put some selfmade overlays on them and made my l.o. for a book about all the things(and places etc) i love.
The beach l.o is also for this book!
For this L.O i used: Vintage brushes get brushed, Dinphy sail away buttons,grunge brushes, fonts Oracle and centhury gothic.I made my own papers out of the brushes,and with the gradients. I am using Photoshop Elements 7 and a Wacom pentablet,on a PC.

Thats it for now,i am off making my L.O for the challenge gallery at Jessica's!.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten